- Several mineral showings and geochemical anomalies occur along the Dawson Thrust Fault.
- This belt of showings and multi-element soil geochemical anomalies is more than 40 km long and includes the Craig zinc-lead-silver deposit
- Craig Deposit historical mineral resource estimate of 874,980 tonnes averaging 123.4 g/t silver, 8.5% lead and 13.5% zinc*
- Rock samples from Rod-Crag have assayed up to 9.5 g/t gold
- Showings have yielded historical drill results including 8.31 m of 101.91 g/t silver, 4.76% lead and 4.44% zinc at the Odysseus zone on Rod and 4.26 m of 24.1% zinc, 4.3% lead, and 48 g/t silver at the Trent zone on Crag
- 2017 discovery – reconnaissance soil sampling returned 3.4% lead and 55.7 g/t silver from newly staked claims
*Resources were estimated by Falconbridge Limited in the mid-1990's before the implementation of NI43-101, and therefore considered historical in nature. A qualified person has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimate as current mineral resources or reserves and the issuer is not treating the historical estimate as current mineral resources or reserves.