- Under option to Juneau Mining Ltd. (announced May 17, 2022)
- Under explored gold camp covering 68 km2.
- Located 46 km north of Haines Junction and 33 km west of a major hydroelectric generating station.
- Hosts several high grade, epithermal or orogenic gold vein zones.
- Gold occurs as native gold and with arsenopyrite.
- Mineralization is dated at 57 Ma
- The style and age of the mineralization and the general geological setting closely resemble deposits in the Juneau Gold Belt.
- A LiDAR survey flown in summer 2019 identified large scale structures linking known showings.
|Rikus||Drill hole: 2.83 g/t Au over 6.80 m|
|Chip: 7.36 g/t Au over 9.5 m|
|Delor||Grab: 225 g/t Au|
|Chip: 9.22 g/t Au over 2 m|
|Dal Bianco||Chip: 14.07 g/t Au over 0.15 m|
|Ross||Trench: 19.06 g/t Au over 1 m|
|Malou||Drill hole: 1.06 g/t over 1.13 m|
|Sack||Grab: 6.85 g/t Au|
|Switchback||Grab: 10.15 g/t Au|
|Shut||Grab: 122 g/t Au|
|North Shut||Grab: 2.39 g/t Au|
|Arc||Grab: 9.95 g/t Au|
|Metallica||Grab: 8.71 g/t Au|
|Slayer||Grab: 11.8 g/t Au|