- Very large porphyry target in established porphyry belt that includes the Casino Deposit
- Prospecting has returned rocks grading up to 8.72% copper, 560 g/t silver, 1.47% molybdenum, 1.06 g/t gold, 3.51% tungsten, 6,420 ppm tin and >1% zinc
- Copper soil geochemical anomaly covers 7 by 3 km area with values typically range between 200 and 1,000 ppm, to a peak of 4,520 ppm
- Soil anomaly contains localized clusters of high silver (18.6 g/t), molybdenum (200 ppm), gold (673 ppb), tungsten (266 ppm), tin (217 ppm) and zinc (2090 ppm) values
- Three distinct fracture sets, dominated by well mineralized flat lying veins 5 mm to 20 cm thick
For more information please see the updated Meloy Project Technical Report filed on SEDAR September 18, 2018.