Welcome to Strategic Metals Ltd
Strategic Metals Ltd. is a project generator at a very-large scale and currently has interests in more than 130 properties assembled by an accomplished exploration team utilizing a proprietary database.
Through project farm-outs, investments, and royalty sales, the Company has built a strong treasury and sizeable shareholdings in other exploration companies including:
- 38.9% interest in GGL Resources Corp., which has an option to earn a 100% interest in the past producing Gold Point high grade gold mines in south-west Nevada. GGL's diamond portfolio includes significant land and royalty interests in the Lac de Gras region of NWT, and an option to earn 60% in the Stein Project located in Nunavut;
- 33.5% interest in Rockhaven Resources Ltd., which is advancing one of the highest grade gold deposits ever discovered in Yukon towards production;
- 19.9% interest in Honey Badger Silver Inc.; a silver focused growth company with multiple past producing high grade silver assets in North America;
- 19.2% interest in Precipitate Gold Corp., which recently signed a 70% earn-in agreement with Barrick Gold on the Pueblo Grande project, one of three projects in the Dominican Republic;
- 18.1% interest in Silver Range Resources Ltd., project generator focused on high grade precious metals in Nevada, Nunavut, and N.W.T. that also owns 4 highly prospective zinc-lead±silver projects in Yukon;
Strategic also holds a 21.9% interest in Terra CO2 Technologies, developing a non-CO2 generating cement process suitable for construction and tailings remediation.
Strategic conducts ongoing research and exploration to maintain its portfolio of high quality exploration projects that span a wide range of commodities and deposit types. The Company seeks partners to advance its projects, a number of which are permitted for large-scale drilling and meet the requirements of a qualifying listing property.
- August 31, 2021 Strategic Metals announces large share position in Broden Mining
- August 18, 2021 Strategic Metals updates results from its Nikki project located in the newly recognized Kluane porphyry Cu-Au belt, SW Yukon.
- August 11, 2021 Strategic Metals announces promising geological and analytical results from Mint porphyry Cu-Au-Ag-Mo Project, SW Yukon
- August 06, 2021 Strategic Metals advances Oli and Bix Tin Projects, Central Yukon