Welcome to Strategic Metals Ltd
Strategic Metals Ltd. is a project generator at a very-large scale and currently has interests in more than 120 properties assembled by an accomplished exploration team utilizing a proprietary database.
Through project farm-outs, investments, and royalty sales, the Company has built a strong treasury and sizeable shareholdings in other exploration companies including:
- 34.5% interest in GGL Resources Corp., consolidated the past producing Gold Point District of high grade gold mines in south-west Nevada. GGL's diamond portfolio includes significant land and royalty interests in the Lac de Gras region of NWT;
- 32.8% interest in Broden Mining Ltd., partnered with the Ross River Dena Council to develop deposits in the Faro Mining District, Yukon;
- 29.6% interest in Rockhaven Resources Ltd., advancing Klaza, one of the highest grade gold deposits ever discovered in Yukon, towards production;
- 19.6% interest in Honey Badger Silver Inc.; a silver focused growth company with multiple past producing high grade silver assets in North America;
- 17.2% interest in Silver Range Resources Ltd., project generator focused on high grade precious metals in Nevada, Nunavut, and N.W.T. that holds 45 projects with 13 under option to others;
- 15.7% interest in Precipitate Gold Corp., recently acquired Motherload gold project in Newfoundland and a 70% earn-in agreement with Barrick Gold on the Pueblo Grande project in the Dominican Republic;
Strategic also holds a 11.7% interest in Terra CO2 Technologies, developing a non-CO2 generating cement process suitable for construction and tailings remediation.
Strategic conducts ongoing research and exploration to maintain its portfolio of high quality exploration projects that span a wide range of commodities and deposit types. The Company seeks partners to advance its projects, a number of which are permitted for large-scale drilling and meet the requirements of a qualifying listing property.
- June 02, 2022 Strategic Metals Ltd plans geophysical surveys at three highly prospective Porphyry Copper projects in Yukon
- May 19, 2022 Strategic Metals Ltd. Closes Fully Subscribed Private Placement
- May 17, 2022 Strategic Metals Options its Kluane Project, southwestern Yukon
- May 09, 2022 Strategic Metals Announces Board Changes