- Brand new silver prospect that lies between the former Brewery Creek Mine and the Keno Hill Mining District, within the Tombstone Gold Belt.
- Stellar soil geochemical results from reconnaissance sampling with geophysical support
- 4 soil samples over 150 m interval averaged 301 g/t silver to a peak of 662 g/t, and 10,498 ppm lead to a peak of 17,750 ppm
- These samples lie within a much broader soil anomaly that is 99th percentile for regional values
- Follow up rock sampling returned 105 to 3,160 g/t silver
- Rocks and soils have very favourable, high silver-lead ratios