Welcome to Strategic Metals Ltd
Strategic Metals Ltd. is a project generator at a very-large scale and currently has interests in more than 130 properties assembled by an accomplished exploration team utilizing a proprietary database. Through project farm-outs, investments, and royalty sales, the Company has grown its cash and shareholdings to more than $40 million.
Strategic's large portfolio of marketable securities provides upside exposure to several large exploration projects. Major shareholdings include:
- 8.3% interest in ATAC Resources Ltd., which is developing Canada's only Carlin-type gold district at its Rackla Gold Project in east-central Yukon;
- 41.4% interest in Rockhaven Resources Ltd., which is advancing one of the highest grade gold deposits ever discovered in Yukon towards production;
- 23.4% interest in Precipitate Gold Corp., which is advancing their flagship Juan de Herrera project located within the emerging Tireo Gold Camp in the Dominican Republic; and
- 16.5% interest in Silver Range Resources Ltd., which currently owns 4 highly prospective zinc-lead±silver projects in Yukon Territory and several high grade gold projects located in NWT, Nunavut and Nevada.
Strategic conducts ongoing research and exploration to maintain a portfolio of high quality exploration projects that span a wide range of commodities and deposit types. The Company seeks partners to advance its projects, a number of which are permitted for large-scale drilling and meet the requirements of a qualifying listing property. In 2016, Strategic completed 3000 metres of diamond drilling at four 100% owned high grade gold projects. Results will be released once assays are received and interpreted.
- October 12, 2016 Strategic Metals Ltd. cuts 30.23 m grading 128.46 g/t silver and 0.40% copper at its Salloon Property in Yukon Territory
- September 27, 2016 Strategic Metals Ltd. completes the sale of its SMARTs Technology
- August 16, 2016 Strategic Metals Ltd. completes $400,000 Financing
- August 09, 2016 Strategic Metals Ltd. Announces the Commencement of Drilling at its Hartless Joe Property in Yukon Territory