Welcome to Strategic Metals Ltd
Strategic Metals Ltd. is a project generator at a very-large scale and currently has interests in more than 130 properties assembled by an accomplished exploration team utilizing a proprietary database. Through project farm-outs, investments, and royalty sales, the Company has grown its cash and shareholdings to more than $30 million.
Strategic's large portfolio of marketable securities provides upside exposure to several large exploration projects. Major shareholdings include:
- 6.9% interest in ATAC Resources Ltd., which is developing Canada's only Carlin-type gold district at its Rackla Gold Project in east-central Yukon;
- 41.8% interest in Rockhaven Resources Ltd., which is advancing one of the highest grade gold deposits ever discovered in Yukon towards production;
- 30.2% interest in Precipitate Gold Corp., which is advancing their flagship Juan de Herrera project located within the emerging Tireo Gold Camp in the Dominican Republic; and
- 17.8% interest in Silver Range Resources Ltd., a project generator focused on high grade precious metals in Nunavut, N.W.T. and Nevada that also owns 4 highly prospective zinc-lead±silver projects in Yukon.
Strategic conducts ongoing research and exploration to maintain a portfolio of high quality exploration projects that span a wide range of commodities and deposit types. The Company seeks partners to advance its projects, a number of which are permitted for large-scale drilling and meet the requirements of a qualifying listing property.
- November 29, 2018 Little Salmon/Carmacks First Nation and Strategic Metals Ltd. Announce Exploration Benefits Agreement
- November 28, 2018 Strategic Metals Ltd. Options the Lance and Lois Projects and Renews Normal Course Issuer Bid
- September 19, 2018 Strategic Metals Ltd. announces new high-grade gold discoveries that expand the precious metal system at its Hartless Joe property, Yukon
- September 13, 2018 Strategic Metals Ltd. discovers impressive gold-in-soil anomalies and high grade gold mineralization at its Mount Hinton Property in Yukon Territory