Welcome to Strategic Metals Ltd
Strategic Metals Ltd. is a project generator at a very-large scale and currently has interests in more than 120 properties assembled by an accomplished exploration team utilizing a proprietary database. Through project farm-outs, investments, and royalty sales, the Company has built a strong treasury and sizeable shareholdings in other exploration companies.
Strategic's large portfolio of marketable securities provides upside exposure to several large exploration projects. Major shareholdings include:
- 6.4% interest in ATAC Resources Ltd., which is developing Canada's only Carlin-type gold district at its Rackla Gold Project in east-central Yukon;
- 36.3% interest in Rockhaven Resources Ltd., which is advancing one of the highest grade gold deposits ever discovered in Yukon towards production;
- 24.3% interest in Precipitate Gold Corp., which is advancing the Pueblo Grande project located immediately adjacent to Barrick's Pueblo Viejo Mine in the Dominican Republic;
- 17.7% interest in Silver Range Resources Ltd., a project generator focused on high grade precious metals in Nunavut, N.W.T. and Nevada that also owns 4 highly prospective zinc-lead±silver projects in Yukon; and,
- 43.2% interest in GGL Resources Corp., a diamond explorer with significant land and royalty interests in the Lac de Gras region of NWT, and an option to earn 60% in the Stein Project located in Nunavut.
- 83.5% interest in Terra CO2 Technologies, patent pending for a non-CO2 generating cement process suitable for construction and tailings remediation.
Strategic conducts ongoing research and exploration to maintain its portfolio of high quality exploration projects that span a wide range of commodities and deposit types. The Company seeks partners to advance its projects, a number of which are permitted for large-scale drilling and meet the requirements of a qualifying listing property.
- January 16, 2020 Strategic Metals Announces 2019 Drill Results, Including 3.88 g/t Gold over 1.61 Metres at Hartless Joe, Yukon
- December 11, 2019 Strategic Metals Announces More 2019 Surface Exploration Highlights
- November 28, 2019 Strategic Metals Ltd. Announces New Normal Course Issuer Bid to Succeed the Normal Course Issuer Bid Which Will Expire on December 2, 2019
- November 18, 2019 Strategic Metals Continues to Discover High-grade Gold at Its Mount Hinton Property, Yukon