Welcome to Strategic Metals Ltd
Strategic Metals Ltd. is a project generator at a very-large scale and currently has interests in more than 130 properties assembled by an accomplished exploration team utilizing a proprietary database. Through project farm-outs, investments, and royalty sales, the Company has grown its cash and shareholdings to more than $40 million.
Strategic's large portfolio of marketable securities provides upside exposure to several large exploration projects. Major shareholdings include:
- 8.3% interest in ATAC Resources Ltd., which is developing Canada's only Carlin-type gold district at its Rackla Gold Project in east-central Yukon;
- 46.5% interest in Rockhaven Resources Ltd., which is advancing one of the highest grade gold deposits ever discovered in Yukon towards production;
- 32.5% interest in Precipitate Gold Corp., which is advancing their flagship Juan de Herrera project located within the emerging Tireo Gold Camp in the Dominican Republic; and
- 16.5% interest in Silver Range Resources Ltd., which currently owns 4 highly prospective zinc-lead±silver projects in Yukon Territory and several high grade gold projects located in NWT, Nunavut and Nevada.
Strategic conducts ongoing research and exploration to maintain a portfolio of high quality exploration projects that span a wide range of commodities and deposit types. The Company seeks partners to advance its projects, a number of which are permitted for large-scale drilling and meet the requirements of a qualifying listing property. In 2016, Strategic completed 3000 metres of diamond drilling at four 100% owned high grade gold projects.
- January 23, 2017 Strategic Metals Ltd. Announces Acquisition of Additional Securities of Rockhaven Resources Ltd.
- December 19, 2016 Strategic Metals Ltd. Announces Spin-out Transaction To Create Trifecta Gold Ltd.
- December 06, 2016 Strategic Metals Ltd. announces drill results from three projects in Yukon Territory
- November 30, 2016 Strategic Metals Ltd. Announces New Normal Course Issuer Bid to Succeed the Normal Course Issuer Bid which Expired on November 25, 2016